8th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the form to apply for West Bengal civil service exam?

Please give the details of WBCS prelims and main and where from we collect the form.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  2. Where to get the form to apply for West Bengal civil service exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  4. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  7. How many attempts are allowed for West Bengal Civil Services Exams?
  8. Previous years question papers of Management of West Bengal Civil Service?
  9. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  10. Previous years question papers of West bengal service?
  11. How many attempts are allowed for West Bengal Civil Services Exams?
  12. Is B.A certificate of EIILM university is valid in Odisha
  13. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  14. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
9th January 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the form to apply for West Bengal civil service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give the details of WBCS prelims and main and where from we collect the form.?
If you have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university then you are eligible for WBCS exam. Final year student are eligible for WBCS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates.

Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

The WBCS selection process is consist in three way-

1)Preliminary exam(This Exam is based on Objective type Question Paper)
2)Main exam (This Exam is subjective type)
3)Inter view.

For syllabus for WBCS exam Click Me

New pattern for WBCS preliminary exam:-

i English Composition 25 Marks
ii General Science 25 Marks
iii Current events of National & International Importance 25 Marks
iv History of India 25 Marks
v Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal 25 Marks
vi Indian Polity and Economy 25 Marks
vii Indian National Movement 25 Marks
viii General Mental Ability 25 Marks

For online application of WBCS exam click on the official link pscwb.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?