31st January 2023, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BSc is possible in Gujarat University after completing B.E.?

Sir...now i am in final year in B.E. So can i get admission in b.sc after completed B.e.? I want to get admission in b.sc in 2nd year directly? Is it possible.?and yes...i want to get admission in b.sc in Gujarat University,,,

31st January 2023, 10:00 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Admission in BSc is possible in Gujarat University after completing B.E.?

Yes, it is possible. The admission process for the B.Sc. degree programme is conducted in online mode.

>> Gujarat University Admission Committee (GUAC) is responsible to prepare the merit list of candidates who qualify for admission.
3rd February 2023, 05:41 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BSc is possible in Gujarat University after completing B.E.?

University will soon start application for UG and PG programs.
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website gujaratuniversity.ac.in

The basic eligibility criteria for admission to UG and PG programs is 10+2 with atleast 55% marks in aggregate.
Selection will be based on the merit list released by the University.
4th February 2023, 03:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in BSc after completing BE is possible but you have to reapply for the admission.

You can't take direct admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?