20th August 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission chances in M.Phil (Geography) after 59% marks in MA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last year question papers of JNU MPhil Entrance Examination on Geography?
  3. Which is more preferable, either M.Phil or Ph.D? I've completed MA in geography
  4. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  5. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  6. Is M.phil available in Madras University? What are the formalities to do so?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  8. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography?
  10. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  11. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  12. Amount of marks needed for MSc Geography?
  13. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  14. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  15. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.d in Geography with 55% marks in Masters degree?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  18. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
20th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission chances in M.Phil (Geography) after 59% marks in MA?

Candidate can get admission in M.Phil ( Geography ) after 59% marks in MA. Some colleges give admission on the basis of marks and some give admission on the basis of interview or entrance exams.
So, prepare for entrance exams and interview as your marks are quite low. But if you perform well in entrance exam, you can easily get admission in some reputed university.
21st August 2015, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission chances in M.Phil (Geography) after 59% marks in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed M.A in Geography with 59% marks so you are eligible for M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?