22nd December 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?

I have completed my 12th in commerce stream in the year 2006 but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studies and now I want to complete my graduation as B.Com on regular. Can I take an admission in college for completing my graduation on regular? How many years gap allowed between 12th and graduation on regular?

Related Questions:
25th December 2013, 12:11 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th in commerce stream in the year 2006 but due to some avoidable reasons discontinued my studies and now I want to complete my graduation as B.Com on regular. Can I take an admission in college for completing my graduation on regular? How many years gap allowed between 12th and graduation on regular?
Hey friend,

B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and this course is known as one of the UG course and the duration of the course is 3 years and this course consists of 6 semesters.

Having asked about your interest in joining in the course again and study after 7 years is not possible sir,as because of the eligibility criteria's.

You may satisfy the Education qualification which is needed for the course as for the course the candidate should have completed +2 from a Commerce stream from a recognized school board of education in order to be eligible for applying for the course.

And in the other case it is that the candidate who has a age less than 18 years is only eligible for doing the course,as there has been a time lapse of 7 years you are exceeding the age limit as per now,so you are not eligible for doing the course.If you had completed your UG course and then took this much gap and again trying for a PG degree would be possible but not for UG course as for a PG Course there is no age limit for doing the course but for the UG degree there is.
26th August 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?

hello i have completed my B.com IInd year in 1995 and appeared in final year but all exams were not cleared , now can i complete graduation after such a long gap
14th September 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.com 1st and 2nd year however due to my job i could not appear for the final year. Is it still possible to complete my graduation Bcom final year after a gap of 4 years. Thanks and regards.
19th October 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I have not completed my graduation,and in last yr my one subject is remaining is there possibility that I can complete my graduation after 6-7 yr of gap.
21st October 2014, 05:41 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Hi. It is not possible to pursue graduation after a gap of 7 years as the eligibility for this course should be less Than 18 Years.
6th February 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I Am Doctor i am fedup with my job, i want become an Accountant Is that Possible????
16th February 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b com course having 1 year gap after 12th
i got 83% in 12 th in science stream
26th March 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How I complete my tybsc as I passed sybsc in 2007 after 7 year gap?
23rd April 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am not complete in final year bcom having 12 years gap how to complete ? i'm in mangalore univercity
8th May 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for do b com final after 12 years gap my second year is clear
18th May 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a housewife and a mother of two kids. I have done PG in English and B.Ed.That was in 2002.I want to pursue higher education. Is there any college that offers regular course for such long gap year students?
19th May 2015, 01:12 PM
savneybillford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in b com course having 1 year gap after 12th
i got 83% in 12 th in science stream
Yes you can get admission in BCom after a year's gap.

Being from science background you can apply for BCom which is basically a commerce stream. This is because you had mathematics in your science classes. And graduation criteria doesnt specify an age to join studies. However if you dont want to attend regular classes, many universities give you correspondence classes as well. So you can attend BCom classes even is you finished your 12 a year before.
5th July 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I was fail in b.com 3rd year in 2009 and now I want to complete my graduation .Is it possible in one year
20th July 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i have discontinued my degree fina year in 2011 frm mumbai university..is there any possiblity that i can continue the same now in hyderabad and if not please suggest me any other alternative thank you
31st August 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I had passed 12th commerce exam in year 2000 and then moved on for fashion designing diploma which I passed on year 2002 after that started working in garment fashion industry now I wanted to appear for bcom as after that I am intended to go for MBA cource can I take admission for bcom?
9th September 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Why there is age limit for regular bachelor's programme?

Is there any logical reason behind it? If it is then I would like to know in details.
2nd January 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my bcom second year from jalna baba ambedkar University and I was meet with an accident so can I complete my final year from hyderabad
10th February 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed S.Y.Bcom. but not cleared all subjects so can I take direct admission to T.Y.B.Com.
23rd March 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed BA(Economics) in year 2006.I want join MA(English) in regular for next year2017.Is this possible? Pls help me
11th April 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.com 1st and 2nd year and i was fail in final year. Is it still possible to complete my graduation Bcom final year after a gap of 5 years.
18th June 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for b.com 1st year after 6th yeargap period in mumbai university
25th June 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY YEARS ARE ACTUALLY ALLOWED FOR ANY UG STUDENT TO COMPLETE THE COURSE INCLUDING SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS IF ANY LEFT AFTER 3YEARS
18th August 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed distance through Bachelor of commerce 1st year on 2006, now i want to complete my graduation, please suggest me
3rd November 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 year b.com course from kolkata university 2004, now I want to do the third year, is it possible.
4th November 2016, 11:07 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to complete your third year of B.Com. You must decide whether you wish to complete from regular mode or distance mode. You can take admission next year & pursue your career. You might face hard to study as courses have completely changed since then.
8th November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me to answer this, i wasnt able to complete my Bachelors of Engineering due to some reasons and iam left with 6 KT'S, now after 5 years i feel like getting back to books so can i complete that? or can i start a new Bachelors from distance/open university?
19th December 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b.com in 2007 but now i wanted to continue my studies is this possible. I got 45%marks in graduation I want an admission in m. Com is this possible.
30th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in Second year b.com in 4 subjects in 2006 after then I haven't completed my second year till today can I complete my second year
26th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am passing in year 2016 in commerce without maths with 77.5% can I get b.com honours in regular clg in this year
25th May 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1st and 2nd semester in 2005 and failed in 3rd semester passed in 4th semester, 5th semester failed in 2 subjects and 6th semester could not attend.. can i continue my graduation from 2nd year or should i start from beginning? Please help me
13th June 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi i completed my hsc in science streams 5 years prior and had chosen gp rating as my field but after some consequences now i feel to leave this field and want to study bcom ..... is it possible?? please help
17th August 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th class with Commerce stream in 1995. I leave my study due to some problems but now I want to complete my graduation. Is this possible to do so after 12 years. Please help me
21st November 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com 1st and 2nd year however due to my job i could not appear for the final year. Is it still possible to complete my graduation B.com final year after a gap of 4 years. Thanks and regards.
6th July 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have one paper pending after completing 3 years of the course in 2014, now I want to complete the pending paper but I have advised that i am not eligible because 3 years is lapsed, pl advise me is there any chance to complete the pending paper.
28th November 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have complete 12th standard in 2008, then joined in madras university at 2016.But I didn't attended any semesters. I didn't attended any classes also. Right now I can complete my b.com in one year. Its possible or not. Give any other solutions
28th November 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have complete 12th standard in 2008, then joined in madras university at 2016.But I didn't attended any semesters. I didn't attended any classes also. Right now I can complete my b.com in one year. Its possible or not. Give any other solutions
28th June 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 2 years B.Com graduate certificate from calcutta university in 1997. May I get admission to complete 3 years graduation in any university as I am not getting chance for doing MBA without 3 years certificate ?
16th July 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I could not complete my b.ed from Govt. b.ed college. Can I resume my left course after lapse of 8 years
24th August 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out my 2nd year in bachelor of arts in 2011 through distance learning from mdu university,rohtak.
Due to some serious problem I left my final year of exam in 2012. Pls suggest me what should I do now to complete my graduation. Is it possible or time has gone & nothing gone happened in this situation to pass out my final year ,graduation. Hope for positive feedback
24th December 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I left my graduation in 2007 after 1st year. Now I want to be graduate. Please tell me how I can complete my Graduation and get a degree.
22nd February 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is gap certificate required in degree admission if we took one year long term for NEET exam preparation.??
Please sir inform me
Please
10th April 2021, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com ist year regular in 2018 can i start b.com 2nd year from private system
25th April 2021, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 1sem and 2nd sem in 2014 (cucbss) admission. 3rd sem failed. I want to continue is it possible?
28th May 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Please , can you answer those above questions?
6th September 2022, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.com having 5 years gap after 12th
9th September 2022, 11:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar in getting the admission in general bachelor degree course although some universities and colleges does not allow it after some time period.

So, you can visit the official website of the institution in which you want to get the detail about the admission procedure and for eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?