15th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Office Administration & Secretarial Practice) in Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA in Office Administration & Secretarial Practice. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

13th September 2018, 04:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Office Administration & Secretarial Practice) in Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya?

=> Bachelor of Arts in Office Administration & Secretarial Practice is an under graduation level course.

=> The duration of B.A. (Office Administration & Secretarial Practice) course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of 12th percentage and marks obtained in the written test.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Deeh, Lalau Khera, Uttar Pradesh 209801
Phone: 070542 11518
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?