15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Journalism. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Garden City College for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

18th July 2019, 08:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College?

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College is candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute/board.
Candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College can apply online through the official website of college i.e. https://www.gardencity.university/ba...urs-course.php

After registering and paying the fee, candidates jiin the course.
18th July 2019, 11:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College?

=> Bachelor of Journalism is an undergraduate Mass Communication course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Journalism course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.
19th July 2019, 11:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism in Garden City College online and offline.
You would need to visit the website https://www.gardencity.university and had to create a login Id and Password. After that, you will need to visit the Garden City College campus to attend the online aptitude test followed by personal interview. The date of Aptitude test would be notified to you via Email Address.

Once the aptitude test and interview is over, you would need to submit Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Letters of Recommendation along with your educational documents to the Garden City College .

You can visit the website https://www.gardencity.university for more information.
22nd July 2019, 08:02 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Journalism course is 50%.The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?