22nd February 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying BBA(Financial Markets Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

24th February 2021, 12:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar

Admission criteria to study BBA(Financial Markets Management) in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar can be seen below.

You will get admission on the basis of 10th score.

You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?