8th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

11th June 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the BBA in Jewellery Design & Management course at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management. Interested candidates can apply directly to the admission to study the BBA in Jewellery Design & Management course at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management. Eligible candidates are admitted provisionally and candidates have to pay the registration fees for the admission to study BBA in Jewellery Design & Management course at Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management.

11th June 2019, 11:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management?

The admission to the course of BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is on the basis of merit list generated after the qualifying examination. The entrance examination is conducted by the Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management itself.

The minimum eligibility required to study BBA(Jewellery Design & Management) in Manipal Institute of Jewellery Management is 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?