16th August 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCom(Insurance Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCom(Insurance Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

13th September 2018, 04:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom(Insurance Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

=> Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance Management is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance Management course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> Also you have to score at least 50% marks in your 12th class to study BCom(Insurance Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written test or on the basis of 12th percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?