23rd June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

25th June 2019, 03:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry?

Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course is 2 years. The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study for a Bachelor of Education in Biological Sciences course is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis merit list. For the application process, you should visit the official website.
25th June 2019, 05:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry?

The admission to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education, Puducherry is on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination conducted by Loyala Institute of Teacher Education followed by councelling.

The application forms can be obtained from the college campus by paying a fee of Rs.500 at the Cash counter on all days from 9.00am to 5.00pm

Address:-
Loyola College of Education,
Loyola College Campus, Chennai - 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India

Phone:91 - 4428178416/15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?