2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

6th August 2019, 01:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

To study a BSc in Aircraft Maintenance Science at Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science a candidate can visit to their nearest admission centre and can take the application form. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the admission fee and submit the application form.

The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized university. You can find the nearest admission centre details on the college website by clicking on admission tab and then on admission centres.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.nehrucolleges.org.in
6th August 2019, 09:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science?

Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science does offer BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science). Duration of this course is full time 3 years. In order to entry onto this course, the applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the 10+2.
Candidates can apply online or offline with required information.

More information is available at;
https://nehrucolleges.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?