7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute.

9th July 2019, 05:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute.

SRM Institute of Science and Technology offers BCom Information and System Management course. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the BCom Information and System Management course in the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the BCom Information and System Management course through counseling on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.
9th July 2019, 10:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

The admission to the B.Sc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology is on the basis of SRM Joint Entrance examination conducted by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Sc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks froma recognized board.

The application form for B.Sc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology is available online on the website http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/.
9th July 2019, 11:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission criteria to study BSc(Information Systems & Management) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology;

Candidates should have passed 10+2 or examination with minimum aggregate marks of 50% with Science stream from a recognized institute/board.

There is no entrance exam required. Admission is purely done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?