12th March 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 10:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognised board. Just make sure you have got a minimum 50% marks in the board exams. Admission is mostly based on merit which is decided through entrance exam.

The entrance exam is usually conducted by the university concerned and you need to apply for it when there is a notification on a prescribed application format.
17th March 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Candidates can apply for the admission to study BSc Radiology and Imaging Technology in Chengalpattu Medical College when the notification is released. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology subjects are eligible to study the BSc Radiology & Image Technology course in the Chengalpattu Medical College. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Radiology and Imaging Technology course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations (10+2). Merit list will be prepared for the admission based on the marks scored in Biology (100), Physics + Chemistry (100). Duration of the BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology course is 3 years + internship 6 months.
19th March 2019, 04:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria, you should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology.
The admission is completely on the basis of the percentage obtained in 10+2 by you.

You can contact the college at:

CONTACT ADDRESS:-
G.S.T. Road, Chengalpattu,
Dist. Kancheepuram - 603001
(Tamilnadu)
PHONE NUMBER : 044 - 27431225, 044-27426566

The course of bachelor of Science in Radiology and Imaging Technology is three-year duration full-time course including 6-months Internship and affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
23rd March 2019, 01:11 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Admission criteria to study BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Chengalpattu Medical College

Those who have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology subjects are eligible to study the BSc Radiology & Image Technology course in the Chengalpattu Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?