26th February 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

7th March 2019, 11:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the B.Tech (Food Technology and Management) course in NIFTEM.

- Eligible candidates have to appear for the JEE (Main) for the admission to study B.Tech (Food Technology and Management) in NIFTEM. Candidates are admitted to the BTech (Food Technology and Management) course through counseling done by NIFTEM admission cell.

Contact Information:
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Address: Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC,
Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonipat, Haryana 131028
Official website - http://www.niftem.ac.in/site/Internal_NIFTEM.aspx?menulevel=3&MenuID=63
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?