5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BE in Genetic Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Om Shanti Engineering College for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  2. Course structure of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  3. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Admission criteria to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  5. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  6. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  7. Colleges Affiliated to Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  9. Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  10. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  11. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  12. Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune?
  13. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical?
  14. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT?
  15. Eligibility and admission criteria to study M.E.(Water Resources Engineering) in Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  17. Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
13th September 2018, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?

With my best knowledge, I know that BE(Genetic Engineering) is not available in Om Shanti Engineering College. Courses offered by Om Shanti Engineering College is given below.

BE (Computer Science & Engineering) BE (Electrical Engineering)
BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
BE (Information Technology)
BE (Mechanical Engineering)

Admission to that course is based on the score obtained in the state level or National level entrance exam.

You can pursue BE(Genetic Engineering) from below mentioned institute.

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai - Kattankulathur Campus
Kattankulathur, Chennai

Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Selaiyur, Chennai

K L College of Engineering
Guntur

Aryabhatta Knowledge University - [AKU], Patna, Bihar

Indian Institute of Science - [IISc], Bangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?