16th June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Are admission open in Fergusson College for B.Cs?

I am seeking an information - information regarding for Bcs. Tell me that are admission open in Fergusson College for Bcs?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  2. When is the FY.BCS course starting in Fergusson?
  3. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  4. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  5. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  6. Procedure for admission in T.Y.BCS in modern college?
  7. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  8. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  9. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  10. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  11. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  13. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  14. What is the date of admission for class 11th for Fergusson college?
  15. Entrance exams are required to get admission in BCS degree? -- [New]
  16. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus for BCS? Maths will be there through out BCS course?
  18. What is the date of sale of admission form of BSc geology of Fergusson College? Can I fill the form online?
3rd December 2014, 02:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Are admission open in Fergusson College for B.Cs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking an information - information regarding for Bcs. Tell me that are admission open in Fergusson College for Bcs?

The notification for BCS in Fergusson College was already published and admission also closed. Please wait for next notification which will be released during the month of April/May. The notification regarding the BCS course will appear in the official website of the Fergusson College. You can collected the application form from the official web portal or Administration Counter office of the Fergusson College. You should fill and submit the application before the deadline

Official Website - http://fergusson.edu/departments/department/id/5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?