5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Physics) Honours in St. Stephen's College?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in St. Stephen's College for studying BSc(Physics) Honours course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

7th September 2019, 05:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Physics) Honours in St. Stephen's College?

The admission procedure to study BSc Physics Honours at St. Stephen's College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Aptitude test which is conducted by the college and followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the college office. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form. The candidate will get the notification of the admission test through sms and email. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephens.edu
8th September 2019, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BSc(Physics) Honours in St. Stephen's College?

You need to apply for admission on a prescribed application form when admission is open. Admission will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of class 12th marks in the concerned subjects. Just make sure you have excellent marks if you want to get admission at St Stephens College.

Cut off at top colleges of Delhi University is quite high and you will need excellent marks in science subjects to get admission in BSc Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?