25th February 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore for BE(Automobile Engineering). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?

7th March 2019, 11:31 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore for BE(Automobile Engineering). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?
Eligibility to study BE Automobile Engineering in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

They have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the admission to study BE Automobile Engineering in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore.

Candidates can apply for the admission with the following documents: print of allotment letter downloaded from the website, counseling admission slip, 10th and 12th mark sheets, migration certificate, 7 passport size photographs, character certificate, caste certificate, school leaving certificate, etc.

Contact Information:
Malwa Institute of Technology
Address: Bypass Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452016
Date founded: 2004
Phone: 0731 281 0001
Official website - https://mitindore.co.in/admission-procedure.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?