21st May 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Arch in IIT-Roorkee for Architecture Diploma student?

Hello Sir,
I am Ajay Kumar and I am in my Diploma
in Architecture course. I would like to know that
for admission in B.Arch course in IIT Roorkee?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  3. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  4. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  6. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  7. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  9. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. What is the admission procedure of Ph.D Management distance from IIT Roorkee
  11. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  12. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  14. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Training programme in IIT Roorkee for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  17. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  18. How to get admission in IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur?
4th October 2015, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Arch in IIT-Roorkee for Architecture Diploma student?

Diploma holders are not eligible for admission in IITs because there us no lateral entry procedure for admission in IITs through any lateral entry scheme. You have to apply for any lateral entry admission test and then you will be surely eligible for admission in those colleges which offer lateral admission.
9th January 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Arch in IIT-Roorkee for Architecture Diploma student?

Presently I m in 12th and plans to persue architecture. So what is the admission procedure to get admission in IIT under batch ?
15th January 2016, 12:36 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Diploma students are not eligible to get admissions in IIT's .
Enrolling students must complete their 12th standard with aggregate percentage
So as you are a diploma holder , you are not eligible to lateral entry in IIT .

But you have alternate option , complete your 12th in open category . Then participate in JEE and after qualifying in JEE you have to appear in IIT entrance exam.
14th June 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 1997, after that I have completed my ITI in 2005. I want to continue my study in architecture field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?