1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Bachelor of Business Management from International School of Business and Research, Chennai. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

7th November 2018, 01:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Business Management in International School of Business and Research, Chennai?

International School of Business and Research (ISBR), Chennai does offer Bachelor of Business Administration course. There is no entrance examination for admission to BBA course in International School of Business and Research, Chennai. ISBR conducts personal interview for selection of candidates. Candidates are selected based on performance in the personal interview.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.isbr.in/bba-program.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?