24th March 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology from Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology at Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  4. Colleges offering Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Tamil Nadu
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  6. B.Ed Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology after completing 12th PCM?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  9. Admission procedure to study MSc(Bacteriology) in Lady Hardinge Medical College?
  10. Names and addresses of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  11. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  13. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  15. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  16. Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?
  17. List few cosmetic PG Diploma courses to study after graduation?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
3rd May 2018, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

Admission Procedure to pursue Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women:

Application forms and the information brochure can be collected from the college office on payment. Application for admission into any class or faculty must be registered as per the notification of the college that is given either in the newspapers or displayed on the college notice board.

Each application must be written in your own handwriting and must be endorsed by the parents/ guardians of you who will be responsible for her.

>> For getting admission, original school or college leaving or Transfer certificates, marks-list and true copies of the same must be brought at the time of admission.

>> Every application must be accompanies by the Certified true copies attested by the Gazetted Officer, Principal, Headmaster or lecturer of the affiliated college of Nagpur University only.

Kindly go through the below link for getting more details about Enrollment, Attendance..etc.,

Click here for Detailed Admission Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?