10th January 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology in International School for Applied Technology?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in International School for Applied Technology for studying Bachelor in Fashion Technology course. I am interested to study this Bachelor in Fashion Technology Degree in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

12th April 2022, 11:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology in International School for Applied Technology?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Fashion Technology at International school for Applied Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed or it's equivalent with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?