29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in Global School of Business Faridabad?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Global School of Business Faridabad for the course of Bachelor of Mass Communication. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

3rd July 2019, 02:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in Global School of Business Faridabad?

The admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication in Global School of Business ,Faridabad is done through entrance examination followed by personal Interview conducted by University Grants Commission .

You would need to apply for the entrance examination and had to have a valid score card.
After that, you would need to download the application form available at http://www.atm.edu.in/pdf/ATM-GBS-application-form.pdf. You would need to fill is completely and with a demand draft of Rs.500 in favor of "ATM Global Business School payable at Delhi" and send it to Corporate Office, Delhi.

Contact Address:-
ATM Global Business School
20/1, Old Shershan Suri Marg Sector-37,
Faridabad,Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?