5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics in SVNIRTAR Cuttack?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in SVNIRTAR Cuttack for studying Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics course. I am interested to study this Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics curse in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

9th August 2019, 07:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics in SVNIRTAR Cuttack?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics course at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack is done on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET). The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with Science in which English as one of the main subjects with a score of 50% marks in aggregate for a general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category from a recognized board.

The candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.svnirtar.nic.in. After filling all the required details and attaching all the relevant documents a candidate can submit the application along with demand draft of Rs.600 to the institute office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?