31st August 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

2nd September 2022, 04:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts at Cavalier Animation and Media College is candidates must 12th passed with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

No entrance exam available.

The duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?