23rd May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design for studying BArch? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

26th May 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design for studying BArch? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks, with mathematics as a subject or candidates who have cleared 10+3 Diploma in any stream with minimum 50% marks from Technical Education Board of Gujarat or any other state are eligible to study the Bachelor of Architecture course at the Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the NATA. Admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course is done through counseling conducted by the Admission Committee of Professional Courses (ACPC).
27th May 2019, 03:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design?

The admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design is through the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

If you are looking forward to study Bachelor of Architecture course in Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design than it is mandatory to apply for NATA and score a good rank.

The allotment of the college is completely based on the counselling and the number of seats vacant in the college.

Contact Address:-
Kalol Institute of Architecture and Design,
Ahmedabad- Mehsana Highway,
Op. Sindabad Hotel, Kalol, Pincode - 382721,
Ta-Kalol, (Dist) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?