3rd June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf for studying BASLP course. I am interested to study this BASLP Degree in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

8th June 2019, 02:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

The admission to the Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology in Helen Keller's Training College is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is an under Graduate Entrance Exam.

Once you attempt the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) entrance examination and have received a valid score card. You will need to attend the councelling.

The admission to the college and course completely depends on the number of seats vacant as per your rank.

You can visit the website www.helenkellersinstitute.in for more information.
9th June 2019, 12:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf?

The candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to study BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf which is given below:
=) 10+2 passed from recognized university or board.
=)Physics, Chemistry, Math/ Biology should be the main subjects of study
=)candidates whose results are awaited can apply. However, they would need to submit the pass Mark sheet at the time of admission.

The admission to the BASLP in Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf is through entrance examination conducted by the Helen Keller's Training College for the Hearing Impairment Teachers of the Deaf .

You can get the application form through the website http://www.helenkellersinstitute.in/.
2nd October 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission through neet exam marks
17th October 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in 12th marit based? And what is the fee structures of baslp cource
29th November 2021, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir madam I want to baslp course fee details sir how much fee sir 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?