17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in KS College of Science Management and Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BBA(Information System Management) from KS College of Science Management and Technology. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

13th September 2018, 02:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in KS College of Science Management and Technology?

=> Bachelor of Business Administration in Information System Management is an undergraduate Information Technology Management course.

=> The duration of B.B.A. (Information System Management) course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> In order to study BBA(Information System Management) in KS College of Science Management and Technology you have to appear in written examination.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

1. First of all you have to visit at the official website.

2. Here you should click on apply online option

3. Then you have to click on Application form for the B.B.A. (Information System Management) course.

4. Then you should fill all the information according to given instructions.

5. After that you have to click on submit option.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?