9th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BCom(Banking Management) from Tamil Nadu Open University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BCom in Banking Management? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to get BCom(Banking Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  2. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  3. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  4. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  6. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  7. Does TNOU offer M.Phil commerce through distance learning?
  8. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Management Functions and Behaviour (MS-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Course structure and duration of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  10. B.Com Bank management 2nd Year Model Question Papers For Past Three Years in Tamil Nadu Open University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  13. How many BCom(Banking Management) seats are available in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  14. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  15. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Tax Management (MSP-32) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  17. Tamil Nadu Open University- BBA 3rd year- Production Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
12th July 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BCom(Banking Management) from Tamil Nadu Open University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BCom in Banking Management? Please tell me asap.

Candidates are admitted to the BCom Bank Management course in two admission cycles Viz. Calendar Year cycle (from January) and academic year cycle (from July). Candidates have to collect the application form together with the prospectus from University Sales Counter or Study Centers or Zonal Centers. Copies of certificates, photo of the applicant and the signature of the applicant should be attested by Group A or B Officers of Tamilnadu Government or Government of India or Teaching Staff or non teaching staff of TNOU or Co-coordinators of the respective study centers. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Candidates can find the details in the TNOU website link given Click Here
13th July 2018, 08:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?

Admission procedure to study BCom Banking Management in Tamil Nadu Open University:-

BCom Banking Management eligibility:-

Candidate should complete their 12th or its equalent exam with subject like account etc in commerce stream.

The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college.

In various college, it conducts entrance exam, interview and percentage of the 12th class for the admission of students.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?