12th March 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur for studying BCom(Corporate Secretaryship). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur for studying BCom(Corporate Secretaryship). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates can apply by collecting application form and prospectus from the college office for the admission to study BCom (Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College. Candidates are admitted to the BCom (Corporate Secretaryship) course on the basis of marks scored in Accountancy, Commerce and Mathematics subjects. Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in the above mentioned subjects. Interview card will be sent by post and admission is done after a personal interview. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
19th March 2019, 02:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur?

You would need to visit the college to get the application form and prospectus by paying a fee of Rs.100 at the college campus in Minjur and submitted the completed appliaction form at the office in the college campus at Minjur, Thiruvallur.

You can visit the college at :
Contact Address:-
Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Minjur -601 203.

Tel: 044-2793 5103/ 2793 4353
E-mail:[email protected]
19th March 2019, 08:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur, candidates are admitted on the basis of interview and wherever necessary after approval by the University. Admission is strictly made subject to verification of the original mark certificates of candidates by the competent authorities.

For more details;
http://www.scpjaincollege.com/eligibility/
23rd March 2019, 01:26 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

>>Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Secretaryship) in Shree Chandraprabhu Jain College, Thiruvallur

*Candidate should be 12th pass from any recognized board.

*Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in 12th, by college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?