4th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Bhatkhande Music Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Bhatkhande Music Institute for BPA(Performing Arts). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in Bhatkhande Music Institute?
  2. Can I study BPA(Performing Arts) being a 12th Arts student?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  6. Admission in Master of Arts(Music) is easy after BA General?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  8. Which are the best colleges in UP?
  9. Financial aid to study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  11. Which is the best university in India to do Ph.D? List of courses which we can take in Ph.D?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai?
  13. Which subject is better BBA or BCA or B.Sc or B.Tech to be a Singer?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  15. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  16. Admission procedure to study MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  17. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in post graduation course in Music?
13th September 2018, 03:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Bhatkhande Music Institute?

If you want want to secure admission in Bhatkhande Music Institute for BPA(Performing Arts), first you have to submit the admission application form within the due date. After submitting application form, you have to take an face and admission test conducted by the by the Deemed University. If you are selected, you will have to submit the fee of the concerned subject to take admission.
You can find the details of admission procedure on the link mentioned below.
http://bhatkhandemusic.edu.in/admission-procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?