21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa for the course of BPharm(Pharmacology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

27th October 2018, 11:53 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

For taking an admission in B.Pharm in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa, You need to have at-least 45% marks in aggregate in your 10+2 grade. This is for the genera category students. For reserved category students it is 40%. The degree should be from a recognized board or university.

Candidates should have Physics and Chemistry as their compulsory subject in their 10+2 level..

The subjects along the above two may be-
Mathematics, Bio-technology, Biology and Computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?