7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in College of Home Science, Bikaner for studying BSc in Home Science course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Home Science) seats are available in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  2. Course structure & duration of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in home science?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get B.Sc(Home Science) admission in College of Home Science, Palampur? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How may I get admission in colleges offering computer science course in Bikaner?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  9. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in govt. college for Ph.D course in home science?
  12. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in JD Birla College, Kolkata for study Bachelor Degree in Home Science? When the admission form will be release?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Admission in B.A. Home Science at Lady Irwin college?
  17. University and colleges for Ph.D. in Home Science in U.P.?
  18. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
11th June 2018, 11:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

"BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner"

=>Eligibility:

You must have passed 10+2 in any discipline from recognized board.

=>Selection procedure:

Admission is done on basis of marks obtained in 10+2. Examination. Besides this you must have bonafide domicile certificate prior to admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Remove dots
12th June 2018, 11:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

B.Sc Home Science course is 4 years programme available in College of Home Science, Bikaner. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with PCM/PCB/Agriculture academic stream from a recognized education board, are eligible for the aforesaid course. Admission for the B.Sc Home Science course in the aforementioned college is given on the basis of 10+2 marks basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?