19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Networking Technologies) from Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

13th September 2018, 01:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari?

=> B.Sc. Networking Technologies or Bachelor of Science in Networking Technologies is an undergraduate Networking course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of cutoff percentage and marks obtained in entrance examination so as per my suggestion you should score good marks in 12th class as well as written examination.

=> Also for application process you have to visit at the official website of Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?