12th March 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai for studying BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

14th April 2019, 08:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai?

Admission procedure in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, Chennai is:-

==> Fill the application online from the website that is www.jbascollege.edu.in/

==> Choose the course which you want to do. Pay the application fee through internet banking, credit/debit card. The application fee will not be refunded.

==> Once the application is submitted successfully a UAN (Unique Application Number) will be generated.

==> All selected candidates will be intimated by SMS.

==> Admission will be on the basis of personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?