19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Visual Communication) from Thanthai Hans Roever College. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Visual Communication)? Please tell me asap.

20th September 2018, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Visual Communication) in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Visual Communication) from Thanthai Hans Roever College. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Visual Communication)? Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates can download the application from the website (http://www.roevercollege.ac.in/) and apply for the admission to study BSc Visual Communication at the Thanthai Hans Roever College. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Visual Communication course on the basis of educational qualification, age limit and other conditions such as communal reservations prescribed by the Government and the university. Candidates have to bring the following certificate at the time of admission: Transfer Certificate, Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate with mark sheet, Community Certificate and Conduct Certificate. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?