29th November 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from UPES Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

30th November 2020, 10:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

The admission in B.Tech ( Aerospace engineering ) is through :-

Merit basis ( aggregate in 12th board examination ).

Entrance :-

UPESEAT.

JEE.

For detail information about the examination pattern and other details visit at www.upes.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 02:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

In general admission to B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering degree course in UPES, Dehradun is offered on the basis of performance in JEE or UPESEAT held by UPES once every year.

Further, due to COVID-19 situation, admissions in the B.Tech program for the current academic session will be based on the performance in Class 12th and JEE score only.

For complete details regarding UPES admissions, you can refer to the link www.upes.ac.in.
30th November 2020, 03:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun----

Admission is based on UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) to the examination pathway and also based on JEE Main/10+2 merit through the Non examination pathway.

--- Admission Eligibility based on JEE Main merit

Minimum 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCM at 10 + 2 level.

--- Admission Eligibility based on Board Merit

Minimum 80% marks in class 10th and 12th and minimum 80% aggregate marks in PCM at 10+2 level.
30th November 2020, 03:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in UPES Dehradun can be seen below.

Admission can be done through UPESEAT/JEE Mains exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of UPESEAT/JEE Mains to get admission.

For application procedure visit official website.
https://www.upes.ac.in/schools/school-of-engineering
30th November 2020, 04:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Application can be filled both online and offline...
INR 1350 for offline form...

Students can apply online or purchase offline forms...

Admission is based on entrance UPESEAT followed with councelling..
30th November 2020, 05:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech in Aerospace engineering is four year course.

The admission in UPES Dehradun is after qualifying in UPESEAT or JEE or 12th aggregate.

Candidates are also eligible to get scholarship on their performance in entrance test or aggregate in board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?