18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BTech in Civil Engineering from Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Will I get any seat after scoring 4521 rank in ST category?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  10. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  11. Which colleges will I get after scoring 5349 in GNRL?
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I get after scorign 1427 rank in UPSEE?
  15. Colleges to select after scoring a rank of 23303 in UPTU entrance exam?
  16. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
13th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology, you should have passed HSC or an equivalent examination in PCM stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board. To get admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course, you should have to appear and qualify the UPSEE/ JEE Main examination. By qualifying the UPSEE/ JEE Main examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course.
14th May 2018, 10:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?

In order to pursue B.Tech Civil engineering from Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology, you should have completed your 12th standard with Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. You must also have studied chemistry/biotechnology/computer science/biology as one of your subjects. The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of UPSEE examination. You can visit the official website of the college and fill up the application form for admission.

Add: 3 KM From Sasni Gate, Mathura Road, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Phone: 095682 00064
Web: http://www.acetup.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?