7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  6. Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 2nd standard of Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  14. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  15. When the admission of PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) will be started in Don Bosco University? Requirements to get admission?
  16. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Mumbai?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
12th September 2018, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology is given below.

Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology conducts its own entrance exam i.e. Don Bosco University Graduate Entrance Test (DBU-GET) for admission in BTech course. Candidates who have a valid score in JEE Mains or State Entrance Tests are also eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and rank secured at the entrance test.

You can find details on the official website of college as given below.
http://www.dbuniversity.ac.in/admiss...w_graduate.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?