6th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in IIT Patna for studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) course. I am interested to study this BTech course in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

9th October 2019, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna?

Admission Procedure to get Admission at IIT Patna for BTech (Electrical Engineering)

- First of all pass class 12th with excellent marks in PCM stream.

- Apply for JEE Main and perform well to get to JEE Advanced stage.

- Obtain an excellent JEE score for IIT admission.

- Attend the counselling to get admission at your choice of Institute based on your JEE score.
10th October 2019, 12:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) in Indian Institute of technology in Patna is online.

You would need to visit the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in to fill the application form for IIT JEE examination.

The admission would be done on the basis of your rank in IIT Mains and number of seats vacant at the time of counseling .

You can check the website https://www.iitp.ac.in for more details.
10th October 2019, 06:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The admission in IIT Patna in B.Tech course is same as for all other IITs.

The admission is conducted after qualifying in IIT JEE. JEE is conducted in two stages.

JEE Main.

JEE Advanced.

Candidates after qualifying in both stages will become eligible for final selection. The admission in various stream is on the basis of merit list.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?