24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) from Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure.

28th August 2019, 05:30 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Fibres & Textile Processing Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai?

Applications for B.Tech. in Fibres & Textile Processing Technology courses will be accepted only online through the official website of Maharastra State Entrance Test Cell. For online application, you are required to upload softcopy of passport photo, various documents such as mark sheets, cast certificate, cast validity, etc. In order to apply for B.Tech. in Fibres & Textile Processing Technology courses, you should visit at http://ictmumbai.co.in/applicantLogi...a=2&b=11&c=793 and register yourself with Email and mobile number. After registration fill and complete the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?