31st January 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics for studying BTech(Information Technology)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

3rd February 2021, 06:10 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics

Admission procedure to study BTech(Information Technology) in Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics is:

You will get admission on the basis of JEE or WBJEE exam basis.

Your final selection will be done through counseling procedure of respective entrance exam.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.irpel.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?