7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

11th August 2019, 07:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology?

Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology popularly known as PRIST University is situated in the state of Tamil Nadu and in the city of Thanjavur.

Admission in this Institute is totally based on candidate’s merit in the qualifying degree, entrance test and interview conducted by the university.

For more detail information visit their official website.
11th August 2019, 07:52 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology?

Admission Procedure to apply for Study B Tech in Mechanical Engineering in PRIST university.

>> Initially you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering regarding the percentage of marks and age criteria.

>> There by you download the brochure where in you will find various things related to fee structure, course syllabus etc.,

>> Then you fill up the application form in both way by paying the registration fee in online as well as Offline.

>> Now you will get ID for future reference then you can go for next level of admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?