7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BE(Civil Engineering) from Goa College of Engineering. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

8th September 2018, 06:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering?

Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering.

In order to get admission in Goa College of Engineering *to study BE(Civil Engineering), you will have to qualify the
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). Candidates are selected on the basis of rank secured at the entrance test followed by counselling. Those who have qualified JEE Mains, are exempted from the entrance test. Applicants who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for admission in 2nd year of the course through lateral entry* scheme.
8th September 2018, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Goa College of Engineering?

You can appear for JEE Main and apply for admission, through the state level engineering entrance exam. Most of the state level entrance exams offer admission based on rank in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got an excellent rank, so that you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?