30th June 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

2nd July 2019, 05:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering?

The admission to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering is through your rank scored by you in JEE (Main) . Once you get a valid score card. You would need to attend the counseling. The admission to pursue BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering completely depends on your rank and seats vacant at the time of counseling. If there are seats vacant in BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering then you will get the opportunity to study in your desired college.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for jEE examination to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Bhilai School of Engineering is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?