4th November 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar for studying BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

6th November 2019, 12:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar?

The course of Bachelor of Engineering((Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar would be of 4 years.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Engineering((Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar would be on the basis of your rank and scores in JEE main followed by All India Counseling .
7th November 2019, 12:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study BE in Electronics & Telecom Engineering at Gurukul College of Engineering for Women Bhubaneswar is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of the JEE Main score.

Interested candidate can apply through the JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in. Admission will be done through the counseling process while filling the form a candidate can enter the preferred college.
7th November 2019, 09:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to study BE (Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in Gurukul College of Engineering for Women, Bhubaneswar are as mentioned below:-
Admission will be strictly done through JEE Main cutoff.

Total seats - 60 seats per course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?