30th May 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) from Bansal College of Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

2nd June 2019, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

You need to appear for engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or state-level engineering entrance exam where the institute is situated. Either of the score is accepted for admission in BE or B.Tech programme through counselling.

Just make sure you have excellent score in the engineering entrance exam to get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
3rd June 2019, 12:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

The admission procedure to study BE in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Bansal College of Engineering is given below.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of the score received in JEE Main.

==> Qualified candidates will then called for counseling round by the college.

==> Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?