28th September 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Basaveshwar Engineering College for the course of BE(Mechanical Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

1st October 2019, 08:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College?

Admission procedure to study BE (Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
Admission will be strictly done on the basis of merit list prepared by taking into account marks in equal proportions in qualifying exam and any entrance examination from KCET, COMEDK-UGET, JEE Main.
2nd October 2019, 12:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College would be on the basis of your scores in JEE Main followed by counseling. The candidates who have not appeared in JEE main would need to appear in KCET examination.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College is that you must have scored minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website http://www.becbgk.edu/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?