30th May 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Textile Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles for studying BE(Textile Technology)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

2nd June 2019, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Textile Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated. Admission will be in merit through entrance exam and seats for affiliated colleges are allotted through counselling.

To get admission at your choice of institute you need to perform excellently in the entrance exam.
2nd June 2019, 11:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Textile Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles?

The admission procedure to study BE in Textile Technology at Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles is given below.

==> Admission will be on the basis of the score obtained in BCECE(Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Entrance Examination.

==> Candidate can fill the application for BCECE at www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute for your help.

Address- Bihar Institute of Silk and Textiles
Nathnagar, Bhagalpur, Bihar - 812006
Phone - 0641-23372
Mobile - 8800567733
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?