20th February 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BDes(Fashion Communication) course in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune. I don’t know about the fee expenses. Can I know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses of this course?

21st February 2021, 04:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune

BDes in Fashion Communication at Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune is a 4 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fees Every Year is Rs.400000

Year I - Rs.4.20 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.4 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.4 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.4 Lakhs
Total - Rs.16.20 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sid.edu.in
21st February 2021, 09:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BDes (Fashion Communication) in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune :-

Academic Fees : Rs.4,00,000/-

Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs.15,000/-

Library Deposit (Refundable) : Rs.5,000/-

Total : Rs.4,20,000/-

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://sid.edu.in/index.php/programmes/fee-structure
22nd February 2021, 12:56 AM
jeet2porwal

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 16.2 Lakh.

You have to pay Rs. 2,00,000 as tuition fee of each semester for 8 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 20000.
22nd February 2021, 01:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the fee expenses for pursuing B.Designing (in Fashion Communication) at Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune then I would like to let you know that the fee structure for courses offered by the same institute can be access by referring to the link https://sid.edu.in/index.php/programmes/fee-structure.
23rd February 2021, 04:29 PM
Adityahelp

Hello,
Below i am providing you with the Fee breakup for BDes Fashion Communication at Symbiosis Institute of Design Pune

Academic Fees Rs. 4,00,000 (P.a)
Security Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 15,000
Library Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 5,000
Total Rs. 4,20,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?